Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day at the Museum

Instead of doing revision at home, I went to the Museum together with my brother and 2 of his course mates.
Woke up at 7.30am okay! See damn rajin like shit for something that is so not important at all. I'm the camera girl for the day and also the fail tour guide part 2 (part 1 was when I brought my JB friend Stella in my previous post) :D

Reached Dataran around 9.30am and it was drizzling. So we lepak in McD until 11am+ in order for the rain to subside.


I took over 150 pictures and I'm too lazy to post them in here and also in my facebook account because I'm not the main character :P
So i assume it's not important at all to have other people's face in here. hahahaha joking.


T___________________________________________T damn scary okay!


hahahahaha she represents the malay hip hop style. Just look at her hand. Ada gaya wei.


This one also damn spooky. I got a shock of my life when I first saw it. The hair so messy T_____T and scary T_______T and plus he was staring at me T_________________________T
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to be stared. *runs away in slow motion*


*****



Take 1


Take 2



Went to jonker for lunch. I had Baba asam laksa *yummyz*
You know I'm the kind who could not go back home with an empty hand. I need at least to buy something or else I'll feel that my life was incomplete for that outing. hahahaha wtf!

So I bought 3 pairs of new earrings. Welcome to your new family babies :)


New members, meet your seniors a.k.a old members. Please be nice to each and every one okay. No fighting with each other.Mummy loves you all equally. *hearts*
Thou mummy admit, some of you may not have mummy's love o.O


Right now I think I'm addicted to ........................ drugs. hahaha of course la not! I'm addicted in buying more and more earrings T_______________________________T worst than effing drugs. waka waka eh eh!!



So midterm break is in 2 weeks time and I'm gonna face 3 papers before the break. Screw donkey! I haven't started a single thing except for chapter 1 of Land. Looks like I'll have to burn the midnight oil today *fingers crossed*



Kita lepak dulu!! Anime se-round hahahahahaha.





Can't get bored of camwhoring :D

2 comments:

Ash Hazareru said...

NO matter what you seriously look good when u cam-whore!! XD

kitkitie said...

haha awww that's sweet of you :)
thanks darls :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...