Friday, March 28, 2014

Doraemon Expo 2014

100 DORAEMON SECRET GADGETS EXPO!!

Doraemon's magical bottomless 4D pocket is a wonderful bag of memories and wonders. From the magical take-copter, to the wondrous time machine, everything that has come out from that pocket has been a beautiful and unforgettable part of our childhood memories.

Throughout these years, Fujiko Fujio's creation has represented our friendship and future, and also shaped our dreams. Now, you can be part of that magical world through the 100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo, which will be held for the first time ever in Malaysia at VIVA HOME EXPO.

So come on over and be part of the largest Doraemon exhibition ever in Malaysia! First in South East Asia….!
(copy paste directly from 
http://www.100doraemon.com/)

Unfortunately...... by the time you read this, the expo has ended LOL.

It has been going on since 14th December 2013 until 23rd March 2014.
Luckily I managed to stop by 2 days before the end of the expo. Phew!



Mark is as blue as Doraemon.

Doraemon is supposed to be yellow in color but after drinking the wrong potion, he or should i call him 'it' instead since it's a cat, into blue color. Awww poor kitty.


I wasn't a big fan of Doraemon but anything that is in an anime form, I'll surely love it. Except for GUNDAM and NARUTO. Like ewww..... who watches that anyway? hahahaha :p
which I know most of you out there are a hardcore fan of Naruto - human with cat lookalike whisker face.

Us in comic version! Weee :D

I mistakenly thought the 100x enlargement torch was some sort of telescope. Hence I re-took another picture of myself with it. hahahahahaha!!
*memalukan betul*


We can travel from Nobita's drawer too!





Chocolate in a comic form.

Cute desserts.


They have quite a number of merchandises for sale.
Most of it was super expensive. Managed to get myself only a fridge magnet for collection.

I've been neglecting this blog lately.
Blame my dull and lazy life.

Anyway, I shall update about my Cambodia trip soon enough.

Till then.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...