Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hard Rock Cafe Melaka

Ever since Hard Rock opens in Melaka, I have always wanted to go there.
Unfortunately my working life does not permit me to do that.

So for those who doesn't know the existence of this WONDERFUL place. Now after reading my post, make sure you know about it's existence!

I've always heard that this is the so called 'high class' kind of place where they serve extra expensive foods and drinks which I find it true. LOL.
This is not a place where you can visit almost everyday la of course. But the kind of place where you can go at least once or twice a month.

It is located in Jonker street. Quite close to Stadthuys also known as the Red Square/Red House situated in the heart of Melaka Town.

 Taaadddaaaa~

 With the love of my life *hearts*

Super big Hard Rock guitar statue at the main entrance.



 Hard Rock Cafe crews.


 Love their collections as part of their interior displays.



 The price is 2 to 3 times more expensive than other Cafes.



 OOTD
okay this angle makes me looked fat T__T
but it's the only solo full length shot that I've got.
FML! I blame the camera guy.



 Pineapple juice

 Mango Cooler
(by far one of the most expensive juice I've ever had)
(I think so la) Double the price of a starbucks frap.

Twisted Mac Chicken and Cheese

Black Pepper Steak

I'm not going to disclose the price of the food.
But the range are from RM20+ up to RM100+ per meal. 
As for the drinks, I'm not that sure but RM10 should be the cheapest that you can find.

The portion of the food is quite okay. Not too big and not too small. Just nice.
The taste is also quite good.
So if you're looking for a nice place to dine in with lovely ambiance and tasty food, do give them a visit.


The toilet.

They even provide a parking space for customers.
Make sure you get your parking ticket stamped at the entrance before leaving the Cafe.
Guest of Hard Rock Cafe only pays RM5 for the first 2 hours and subsequent RM3 an hour whereas for non-guest, you'll have to pay RM10 within the first 2 hours and subsequent RM5 an hour.

So make sure you'll get your ticket stamp alright? Unless you're a filthy rich bastard who doesn't mind about forking another extra RM5, then you can just ignore my advise. thank you.


 Pay your ticket at this counter above.
There's no ticket machine. Pay it manually to a HUMAN BEING.
Like oh my god right! What era is it now? Where got people pay to another human being la?
Okay I'm just being silly. Of course you'll do still find this extinct tradition. lol


That is how I celebrated my second belated Valentine.
Thanks for the nice dinner baby. Although there's no flowers or chocolates or gifts on that particular day *sobs* what to do......
hahahahahah!!!
Okay I'll stop being a drama queen.
Thanks for everything sayang.



ps: Hard Rock Cafe has a night live band after 10pm everyday.


Shall end my post with me, myself and I picture.
-adios-






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahhh... so envy.... ^^,
oh ya... feel free to follow my blog... :)
http://yusramdnor.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...