Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Universal Studio Osaka Japan (USJ)


One of the best attractions while you are in Osaka would be their Universal Studio theme park.
I have to say that throughout the entire Japan trip, this is one my favorite place to visit (coz I'm a sucker for theme parks).

 My healthy breakfast back in our hotel.


The entire Japan trip was fully equipped with transportation and tour guide.
Therefore, I do not suffer any waste of time trying to get from one place to another or even get lost in the subway station.

I'm sorry to say that in this blog post, it is hard for me to provide proper directions on how to get to Universal Studio Japan (go google it yourself k).


We took the subway from God knows where just to get to Universal Studio (don't ask me which line because I have no frikin idea myself).

The train ticket cost around RM70 per person (one way fare).

Killing some time while waiting for our train to USJ.

One of our overused filter.

And *drum rolls* this is by far the most epic pose for the entire trip.
We called it THE ANDREW POSE.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!!!
Don't kill me ya Andrew for posting this awesome photo in here.
Yes you are famous now! Don't have to thank me. LOL!



The theme park is basically divided into 9 categories.

1) Hollywood
2) New York
3) Minion Park
4) Universal Wonderland
5) San Francisco
6) Jurassic Park
7) Amity Village
8) Waterworld
9) The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Click on the map above to get a more detailed information 
regarding the attractions and rides available there.



My favorite theme out of all 9 would be the Minion Park because it is so damn cute!
Unfortunately we did not purchase the express pass, and as a result we need to queue super long for almost every rides.


Welcome to Wonderland where they have Sesame Street, Hello Kitty and Snoopy.


Wonderland is also one of my favorite. Elmo is so cute!



Cute Elmo car container.

Yes! Inside contains popcorn. Damn cute hor?
This thing cost almost RM80 (almost 2k yen). What an expensive popcorn.

I regretted for not buying this! Each keychain cost RM80+ (that's the reason I was contemplating whether to get it or not. So expensive, like not worth it lor. But now never buy feel regret liao. FML).


Let me bring you to my favorite area - MINION PARK!!

Here's a minion park tour video which I found in youtube.





Got our hands on these cute minion cookie sandwich.
Cost around RM20 a piece.


So adorable right.



I had curry rice for lunch.
A plate of curry chicken with plain rice and a cup of carbonated drink cost almost RM80.

One more with Mr Daniel (Hello Kitty's boyfriend).

Next is the most popular theme in the entire USJ would be The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Many reviews mentioned that Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is a must ride.
So we waited for more than 90 minutes just to ride on that.

Luckily that 4 minutes ride worth the 90 minutes of waiting.




After a little bit of magic touch on the photo.

The famous butter beer that you must have while in USJ.
Actually it doesn't contain alcohol at all despite the name.



There's another new attraction in USJ called Cool Japan Event where they have a new Final Fantasy XR Ride. I wanted to try that but the waiting time was 300 minutes. By far that was the most shocking waiting time I've ever encountered in my entire life visiting theme parks!


While blogging this, I actually did some research on that ride and apparently they are opened only from January to June 2018. No wonder the queue was extremely crazy. Unfortunately no more chance for us to ride that now. *sobs*

It was a roller coaster ride with VR headset. Omg how cool is that yo!
If only I knew the ride was available for a limited time only, I would have just waited for my turn.
Damn it!



When you did not purchase the fast pass ticket, of course you'll have to wait few hours for every rides.

So the best way for us to kill our time while waiting in line is to do THE ANDREW POSE!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!


Believe it or not, we actually managed to kill at least 30 minutes just by camwhoring.
Make sure to try THE ANDREW POSE next time people!
It's the new IT thing now!



Spending time in USJ was never enough for me.
I'll make sure to visit Japan again in the future.
Did I mentioned that most Japanese guys are so good looking? *melts*



We had D.I.Y Teppanyaki for dinner that night.

The ingredients.

Step 1.

Step 2. Mixed the ingredients.


Wallaaaa~
Honestly speaking, I ain't a big fan of Teppanyaki.

We went for second round later that night.

What is visiting Japan if you don't drink their Kirin Beer or sake.
KANPAI.




-the end-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...