Monday, April 4, 2011

Pearl

I thought it's Thursday but then reality slaps me on the face real hard and it's only Monday.
Ughhh!!!
That means 4 more busy working days before it reaches the weekends :(


I'm looking forward this Thursday to hang out with my lovely cousins. They are coming back from Singapore this Wednesday :D
Shopping and camwhoring time babe!!!!


_________________


Another good news from me is that I'm going to have a company trip to Bintulu and Miri next Friday.
I'm just going to have a day work next Monday and then Tuesday to Thursday will be busy in MMU entertaining those 'people' for the interview thingy.

I haven't read a single thing at all on Land Law 1 and 2. Don't come and tell me your future lays on my shoulder. I'll bitch slap all of you. Pffftt!!!

Anyway I'm getting a 3 days off from work next week which is a good thing also :) but then need to face the interview which kinda creeps me out :(


It's sad to say this but I think I miss my Uni life. Working life is really lifeless. gosh!
But I'm sure once I got back to Uni life, I'll start complaining about exams and assignments. lol.


______________


I'm looking forward for my vacation so much.
Hopefully it can helps me to forget everything that are supposed to be forgotten.
Till then.

Gotta get back to work ;)

Toodles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...