Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Che Go Korean BBQ Restaurant

There's another new Korean Restaurant in Melaka (I know lately there's a lot of Japanese and Korean Restaurant opening up in Melaka).

This one is called Che Go Korean BBQ which is located inside of AEON Jusco.
It's a PORK-FREE-ZONE. 
Not a free pork zone okay! hahaha :)



 Their branches around Malaysia.









 Chicken Spicy Noodle @ RM15

Salmon Fish Bibim Bap @ RM20



The food was quite okay.
Not to the extend to die for though.


Next is Sukiya.
Yet another new franchise in Jusco.



 Cheese Gyudon @ RM9.9

Opposite of Coffee Bean.


After that I visited El Wardrobe in Bukit Beruang.

A friend whom I'm not very close with just opened a boutique right beside Old Town.
She has one of the best clothes design to choose from.
Do stop by and give her a visit.
Chinese New Year is just around the corner. It's time to shop like a Boss.


Jr and I

OOTD
Tribal Print Dress/Top with black leggings.
I love the dress but somehow it makes me look fatter :(
#FML

Love the colors and design

The sleeves are so special too!


Limbongan satay for supper!



KM and Stanley bought iPhone 5 on the same day!
Looks like they are upgrading to another level :P

 White and Black iPhone 5


It's actually quite nice wor.
I think I started to like iPhone 5 compared with 4S.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...