Friday, May 15, 2015

Jipangi

 Another short trip to KL just to meet up with my bae (nicole lee)
hahahaha.

The word bae just irk the shit out of me.
Fod God's sake why can't people just type the word babe instead of bae. Is it that hard to type the extra 'b'?

It's not like you need to spend another extra 10 minutes to spell it out or even type it out properly.
Abbreviation are used for words that contained a lot of alphabets.
I just don't get it why people need to cut 4 alphabets into 3 alphabets -_____-

Any difference? Duh!


Anyway.....


I feel so much better now after releasing my thoughts on that topic above.


 The Library - Sunway Pyramid

 Finally, a decent selfie with the bestie.

How long has it been huh?
Please come visit me soon!


 Fantastic Four.
Gossip Girls.

Cindrell planned to stop by for a few minute just to say hello.
However, she ended up spending time with us for more than an hour talking about how shitty working life is and also not to forget, updating on live news (hot gossips).
haha.

 And the GFF joined us as well!
UP UP and away~


HAHAHA!
I'm so sorry Jason. I just have to post this picture.
Resemble so much like you wei.

Doing what we do best.

 Dinner at Thai Thai.

 Every ala-carte meal cost RM20 and above.


 What's that dangling from the top?

 It's JIPANGI!!!

This is a soft serve ice cream that comes in a Korean Corn Snack.
The entire thing itself looks pretty obscene already.
That is why the more reason to try dem' out yo!
hahaha.

As you can see, it comes in several flavors as shown above.
RM7 per stick if you opt for only one flavor and RM9 for the combination of any two flavors.

Flavors of choice are:-
1) Chocolate
2) Banana
3) Vanilla
4) Strawberry


 The happy kid.



 HAHAHAHAHA!

 Mr. Macho


Overall, it was a great catching up session with them.
Made me miss my University life again.
Miss those days where we can lepak like there is no tomorrow.
Randomly travel around and skipping class whenever you don't feel like waking up.

Ahhhh! Those were the good old memories.



-----


 Killer Gourmet Burger.


By far one of the best burger I ever had. Killer burger!

Not to forget, Fuel Shack is in my list as well. Make me hungry while blogging this post.


 Hai... boleh kenal bang? ;)

 Nyumm! *love*

One last stop before heading back Melaka.


Happy tummy equals to Happy ruby.


xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...