Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fishy Fish

Mark and I decided to go KL
during Merdeka.

It was a 2 days 1 night trip.

At first I thought it was a bad idea.
You know la, when it comes to holidays,
KL sure super jam like mad -___-

Fortunately it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be.
Although we still cant deny that there's a jam.
Just that the traffic was not super super heavy that kind.

We departed late in the afternoon and
by the time we arrived, it was already in the evening.


After doing some stuffs, we headed to
Pavilion in order to meet up
with some familiar faces!!


Settled down in Manhattan Fish Market for dinner.






Baked Medi. @ RM16.90



Dory Fish & Chips (Regular) @ RM16.90


Snapper with Mussels @ RM24.90

Four of us :)


I spotted VS in Pavilion!
Gonna get my next perfume there next time.





Since we have not mingle around for quite sometime, we
decided to have a drink and to get updates
from one another.




This place is only for coffee lovers.





Yum Seng!!
Each cup cost about RM12-13.
I think it's quite expensive.







I love the heart shape.
So LOVED!


After the drink, we headed to
Ying-Le's condo and lepak until midnight.

The guys went back first and as
for me, I stayed over her place.
We chat until 4am+
and woke up around 10am the next day.

Will continue my interesting
short trip in my next post.

Just got back from work and dancing training, 
and here I am updating my blog.

Until then ;)
xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...