Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Malloween

I know there's been quite a number of issues regarding to the celebration of Halloween in Malaysia.
Some says it is an act of praying/worshiping the dead, so on and so forth. List goes on and on and on.
Debate all you want. I am not interested at all.

Well for us it is just a costume party. That's all.
People dress up whatever they want just for the sake of taking pictures.

We celebrated Halloween a day earlier. We managed to get a place by the beach - Seafarer Restaurant.

The perfect place for our plan.


I know there's nothing much to talk about except for showing you peeps off with our costumes.


Chinese ghost wannabe with a scarecrow.

Chinese ghost with her dracula boyfriend. 

 Best dress award should be given to her - The Witch.

 Trick or treat?


Let's do some makeover.

Frankenstein with my little cute teddy bear.

MMU Zombie and errr.....hip-hopper? 

 MMU Zombie.

 Cleopatra and Minnie Mouse.

Hahahaha! Yes out of all the costumes, I've decided to appear as Minnie.
Can't blame a working lady. I ain't got no time to shop for the perfect outfit.
Just grab whatever I have in my closet.


Hungry ghost, dracula, monsters, witches and minnie mouse gotta eat too okay?




More pictures.....







Our lovely spooky Halloween cupcakes specially baked by Radiance.


Here are some pictures taken from phones.



So that was how I celebrated my first Halloween.
Am glad that you guys invited me.
Thank you.



xoxo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...