Sunday, July 22, 2012

Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh/Saigon (Saint Paul's Cathedral + Reunification Palace)

Day 1 Part 2 - (3rd July 2012)


We also made a stop at the Saint Paul's Cathedral for some photo session.
I love the view there.
It was magnificent!

I love this shot the most! uh-la-la~




I asked Sadiq to rake a picture of us.
Instead he took his own picture.
LOL.
Waste my memory card space only :P


 Cheese :D





Next, we stopped by the Reunification Palace.
This place was once the home and workplace of the President of Vietnam.


1SGD per photo. Quite cheap :)


:D

 Love their traditional clothes




Here are some pictures of how the palace look like from the inside.



There's more but I don't think you people would show any interest towards it because I myself have no interest to it at all.



:)


More to come.
Till then.
Adios.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...