Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ruby Red


It was a lovely Wednesday. A day after I got back from Singapore, the itchy buttock of mine couldn't just stay silently and rest at home. Instead, I went out for a movie with Nazreen.
We went to watch Spider-man :)

Someone slept in the movie eventually.
hahaha!
It's either :-
1) The movie was boring for him
2) The partner is too boring for him
3) Reading 66 cases a day before that made him exhausted.

I wonder which one lor.


Anyway the hero is such an adorable dude.
*melts*







After movie, I hang out with Nicole.
So many stories and updates from her.
Her life seems more to lepaking every single day.
Envy her T__T

We went Old Town to chillax.




Borrowed this novel from her.





****


Went to watch Ice Age 4 yesterday with Miss Jesslyn.
The movie was funny.
But I got pretty annoyed with the stupid squirrel or whatever it is. Since season 1 up to 4, forever with his acorn that cause mischief events to the entire animals during the Ice Age. haha damn bodoh can!

K anyway you must watch the movie to entertain yourself a little.

After movie, Carynn joined us.
We celebrated our (mine and Carynn's belated birthday) in Nadeje.
LOL!
Thanks babe for the treat.
xoxo









Miss Carynn gave us a lovely gift all the way from Langkawi.
Awww thanks a lot babe.
I heart you!


Ruby Red Liquor :D
That's me heh! 



Next we went for some SHOPPING!!!
Girls and shopping can never be separated :)
Heh!
Had been shopping like mad for this 2 weeks.
Money flow in to the drain like nobody's business.



:)




Had lots of fun!!


PS: I'm blogging in Nicole's place while waiting for their House warming party. lol.
I'm hungry!! I need food.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...