Wednesday, June 8, 2016

llaollao

Meet my super chubby cousin. Welcome the new member for the Tay family.
Isn't he such a cutie pie. Tembam betul.




Continuing my Singapore trip with more food and desserts!

So I was told that llaollao (pronounced as yao-yao) is the new hit 'thing' in Singapore.
This frozen yogurt brand was founded in Spain.
Trust me, the texture of the yogurt ice cream is really damn delicious!
I just couldn't stop myself from eating.

Good news is that this yao-yao franchise has landed in Malaysia especially in the capital city. Another good news is that Melaka might have a franchise too!
Rumor has it that their first branch in Melaka would be in Aeon Jusco Bandaraya Melaka.

I prefer white chocolate as the sauce. Super nyummeh!

Met up with my old pals. It has been ages since the last time we hang out. 
Both of them are doing well working in Singapore now.

Drinking session at Jurong East Mall (JEM)


Holiday seems to end faster whenever you are enjoying every single bit of it.

I can't wait for my next trip which is coming real soon. All geared and pumped up!

Finally I had a nice date with my favorite twins.

Went for Korean food that weekend.





The next foodie station was O'ma Spoon.
Went there to have their Mango Cheesecake Bingsu.


Mango Cheesecake Bingsu for the price of 20SGD.
*gulps* that makes it RM60 for a bowl of Bingsu.

Fish eye effect 


Besides makan-makan, I managed to do some shopping.
Overall the short vacation was awesome.
Spent the entire week in Singapore and yet I still didn't have the time to visit USS.
Hopefully, I'll make it for my next trip.



The variety of fruits that my Aunt fed us everyday. So blessed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...