Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Valentine.

Celebrated my belated Valentines Day on the 17th of February.

The boy drove me around town for almost 2 hours before heading to our dating point.
:)


By 8pm we arrived in Casa Del Rio. It was a surprised because I didn't expect him to make a reservation there.

We had our dinner in River Grill.


The romantic part was that our table was separated from the others. Which means we have the whole place for ourselves :)
At first I thought that place was empty because it was during the weekdays. I don't see any customers beside Mark and I. But when we left the restaurant I noticed that everyone were being placed at the other side of the restaurant.

How romantic is that?
:)
So we had the whole place for just the two of us.
*hearts*




Love the environment. It's very relaxing and a romantic place for those who wants to spend some quality time with their loved ones.




 Present from him :)




Was reading his card and I almost cried because it was so touching :(
Thanks sweetheart.



:D



Salt and pepper soft crab


This is very delicious :)
The price is very nice as well.



Stuffed Roulade of Chick



Morrocan Lamb






Everything was perfect that night.
Wonderful companion, great environment, perfect music, delicious food.
:)


Words can't describe how I felt that night.
Just let the pictures do the talking alright.









Overall I had a very great night.
Thanks for everything :)



For Him



From Him <3



;)





That's how I celebrated my Valentine's Day.
*shy*





Love you.





PS: Happy 4 years annislavery :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...