Saturday, August 13, 2011

Occupied

Life's getting way busier each day.
Right now I'm busy with tonnes of assignments.
Everything comes in one shot.

However I am coping up quite well.
This is my final year.
There's no way for a final student who couldn't cope up with all these right?

Anyway, even when I am as busy as a bee, I will still find the time for my friends.
We do hang out quite often.
To be exact it is OFTEN!

Lately, I've watched The Rise of The Planets of the Apes. Quite a good movie. And few days back, I watched Cowboys and Aliens. Not a bad movie but not really my type of movie. The alien looks disgusting like always.

Raya is just around the corner and so is the sales.
Trying hard to restraint myself from overspending.
:)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...