Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A day with the loved ones

Don't ask me how was the paper.



Went to old Jusco's Sushi King for lunch :)

CAMWHORERS!!!!!






I looked so decent in this picture but thanks to Mark's STEAMED EYES! Damn potong! So sorry I got no other better ways but to cute-tify your eyes. TEEHHHEE :D



It's been a long long time since we 3 last hang out together. Previously during last semester, Nicole was always there in between of Mark and I. Can say like the light bulb la. hahahahahahaha!

JOKING LA!!!!
Don't emo okay babe.
hehehe

After lunch, we went to McD for some ice cream :D

After sending Mark back to High Court, Nicole and I went to the new Jusco for some shopping therapy!!!
:D
We only got 2 hours+ to shop and seriously, Nicole is a shopping queen. So slow!
She was supposed to take the 5.30pm bus back to Subang but ended up she bought the 6pm one cause she was busy trying out tops until 5.35pm. Then she wanna blame me for showing her the top. hahaha TYPICAL NICOLE!

Slap her die.


I saw this leather skirt and I'm madly in love with it.
But then it's not like I'm going to wear it out.
So I've decided not to buy it T__________________T

But I secretly camwhored with it :D


I love the belt <3


My Purchase *heart*


From bottom:
- black dress
- purple shirt
- black mini short sleeve cardigan
- bangles


So no more shopping for the next 1 month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...