Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lucky vs Unlucky

Unlucky

Woke up as early as 8am thinking of going to Tort's class which was at 10am. Right after preparing everything and all, around 9am received lots of unmotivated sms-es which ended up making me lazy to go campus because most of them are not going as well. Sigh this is what you'll get for having such lazybums-unmotivated friends example Mark and Boon Keong.

So i lepak at home blogging up to 10.50am and then went to campus because initially I thought that there's a mooting oral submission for my group today. Reached campus at 11.30am and I searched for parking for like 15 FREAKING MINUTES!!!!!! Seriously i can go crazy if i have to face this kinda situation every single fucking day! That's the first issue which contributes towards my emo-ness. The next one is when I have to walk all the way from the parking space to FBL under the sun (because short cut mah, if i walked under all those shady route it will took me even longer to reach to FBL building). That's when I found out myself sweating all over right after i reached FBL. Second issue why i have reasonable reason to be EMO.


I've waited patiently behind the moot court room for our beloved lecturer. He reached about 12.30pm. Ok this one still alright, my blood pressure still remained calm. Once we entered the court room, he told us that he will only be free for 1 hour which means my group will have to present next week. Argghhhhh!!!!!!!! (Don't forget I'm wearing fully FORMAL, hell yea FORMAL!!!) Can you feel me?
The weather is freaking hot and i have to freaking walk so freaking far like nobody's business while dressing up in a full formal attire which is so freaking weird and hot and uncomfortable and so unstylish!!! arghhh all those are good reasoning for me to get emo okay!


Behold! My misery doesn't just stop there. If you think I'll be lucky after the above scenario, then you are totally WRONG!!! I actually dropped my freaking file and one hella thick memorial bundle right on my right foot. OH MY GOD!!!! The feeling was remarkably PAIN la of course T______________T

Sigh. See la, early morning all the sueh aura attacked me in a row. I think i need to look for Lilian Too to change my feng shui and help me enhance my money luck :P
By the way my right foot bengkak liao T____________T


This is how the MMU moot court room looks like. Hmm not bad. I give 3.5 out of 5 rating for the interior lol.



Quite Lucky I guess

Now there's a little bit of luck right after that. Since there's no oral submission for me and since I have to attend for my 4pm class therefore I've decided to remain somewhere nearby campus area. Swii fern and I decided to have lunch in Old Jusco. We couldn't made our mind up on what to have for lunch and I came up with a super brilliant idea which is to have Sushi :D

I know swii fern surely has the membership card coz she surely has it de la. See her face also know liao :P
Thank God the line wasn't that long. We lined up for less than 2 minutes and we managed to get a seat because there were only 2 of us therefore it is easier for us to get a seat compared to those who came in a bunch of groups :)
Started to feel a little lucky.


Sadly to say I only managed to eat 6 plates. This is the disadvantage for people like me. Owh and I didn't read the terms and conditions before eating. So i thought every single item that was on the Kaiten Belt cost RM2 therefore i took 2 plates of Golden Balls (yum yum my favorite) which is charged based on the normal price T________________T
Thank God i did not took 4 plates because I wanted too O___O
This part considered as quite unlucky :(

The Golden Balls that cheated behind my back T_____________________T

Seriously, 6 plates are damn fulfilling. I ate those at 1.35pm and I don't feel hungry at all even after 8pm. Had my dinner at 9pm which consist of bird eggs only without rice or any other food okay! This is my secret recipe on how to maintain a moderate body like me :P HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Conclusion of the secret recipe is:
Eat more sushi's for lunch and don't eat anything for dinner :)
Trust me you'll be slim and after few days you will go broke and that is the time where you'll get to diet and don't have to eat for the whole day continuously for several weeks :)
The end result is very satisfying. Uh-la-la


After done eating, suddenly the waitress send me this thing on my table. I was quite confused at first. I told her that I did not ordered that thing. I seriously thought that was WASABI wei!!!! A small bubble popped out of my mind

Later on the girl explained that someone ordered it for me. LOL and that person is Yee Fan. hahahaha thanks a lot yee fan :)


Can you understand why I thought it was a huge version of wasabi at the first place? Just take a look at the right hand corner. That's a wasabi O__O
Ok both still looks alike to me X_X

The ice cream was Green Tea flava ice cream, that explains why it looks like wasabi. hahahahahahaha


Right after eating went to hunt for bags. I did mentioned that I'm looking for a new bag right? So I've found one myself :)

You are so gonna see me carrying that pretty pink barbie bag to campus starting from next sem onwards in your dreams :)

hehehehehehehehehe GOTCHA!!!
Who the hell will carry that low life bag around la.



Owh and another bad news which will be concluded for this entry was that:

I have no freaking idea why the hell I'm taking Chess T________T
had my second paper today and seriously I can't answer at all except for those where i can get the answers from the notes itself. FML!!!
Don't know how to sit for finals. I am so gonna rape those who told me that Chess is very easy to score lor T_____________T 
No joke!




Oh I'm so fabulous.

Signing off fabulously.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...